Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pretty in Pink






Today Nick's family made a quick trip down to Portland to visit us! It was really great, we went to an antique show at the expo center (where I drooled for about two hours straight and wished I had money to spend). We also took them to Voodoo Doughnuts which is a pretty standard spot to take visitors.  The doughnuts are amazing but the lines are always long so it's not somewhere we ever really go. If you're ever in Portland I definitely recommend going though! Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I want to visit Portland so badly. It sounds like you had an excellent weekend :] I saw those doughnuts on the food channel or something and want to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I think you would really love it here!

      Delete