Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello.

My name is Candace. 
I'm 21 years old. 
I'm a student at the Art Institute of Portland, majoring in Interior Design. 
I'm an after school teacher, teaching art and creative writing classes to 
a bunch of awesome teenagers.
I also work at a tattoo shop, and yes, it makes me feel super bad ass (and no, I do not tattoo people).
I have a partner in crime, his name is Nicholas, and I'm in love with him. 
We are proud parents to a silly dog named Jackon and a crabby, 
yet loving cat named Dexter.
The four of us live in a cozy little apartment in SE Portland OR, where we all thoroughly 
enjoy hanging out and cuddling on the couch together as a family. 

There is so much more to learn about us but what it all boils down to is that we are some pretty lucky kids and I felt like it was about time to start documenting this time in our lives.


Yep, that's me. I love mexican food.

Nick loves mexican food too. He also insists that we wear matching shirts...kidding.
Here is the silliest picture I could find of Jackson. He's a black lab border collie mix. 
Just wait until you see his curly tail.



Dexter is camera shy, but I'll sneak a picture soon. 

Off to make bison burgers for dinner! Mmmm

-Candace