Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Woodgrain & Instagram

Time for us to play a little catch up! Here's a little taste of what life has been like lately while I've had my phone in hand.

Took (and continue to take) the time to enjoy spring.

SE Hawthorne
Our (Christie and myself) fashion/ interior collaboration vignette got into our school's gallery!


Had some good eats.

Loving carrot juice right now.
boiled bagels.
getting in lots and lots of greens.

Native Bowl on N Mississippi

Muddy's. Also on N Mississippi. I got the green eggs and ham!

Avocado on the daily

Didn't share said good eats with Jackson.


Headed to Breitenbush (hot springs in eastern Oregon) with the girls.



Dairy Queen


Didn't make it due to cracked radiator.


Got stranded in Stayton for a good chunk of our day. Best "worst" adventure of my life.


Still loving my amazing job.



Especially when Alena buys juice that looks and tastes like lake water and still forces herself to drink it.



AND when we have family Easter.


Enjoying school. Mostly when I sit outside of the Anthropologie downstairs and dream. 


Met Mei cat. We shared my water (and when I say share I mean I took a sip and then she took over).


Went back to brunette! I miss the red but still so happy about it.




And in short, there you have it! We have had some pretty amazing weather here in Portland and I have made a pact with myself to enjoy it to the fullest this summer. Soak in as much of that good ol' vitamin d to last for the rest of the year. Hope you all have the opportunity to do the same!

Happy Tuesday!




6 comments:

  1. Yummm, so much good food. I love these pictures and dig the dark hair! So much more easier than red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally started salivating at the sight of all that avocado. Then I laughed really hard when I read your caption for said avocado picture. The DQ picture is awesome and I am really lusting over your brown lace-up boots. All in all, me likey this post.

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun. I love seeing what other are up to. The food all looks so yummy, especially the avocados. You look great as a brunette! It is fun to change things up every now and then :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at instagram photos because people so often post pictures from everyday life that normally you wouldn't see. It's a little nosey of me really, haha.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness, all of these images are making me happy, and hungry!!! yum! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your pictures! You blog is great, and Portland looks awesome. I hope to visit someday!

    http://celebratingtheday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete