Saturday, February 25, 2012

A little DIY



As you may remember, I'm working on finding pieces for our new home to make it feel like our own, in particular our bedroom. I've been making some new art pieces to go in there (don't you get sick of looking at the same stuff on your walls for years too?) and I've been exploring online for new fun ideas. I stumbled across these beautiful giant cross stitches by Jessica Decker. SO AMAZING right? I'm feeling very motivated to take a stab at making one of my own, wish me luck!

A piece I just made that I'm excited to share with you is this little guy

I found some really pretty paper the other day with a bunch of vintage steel pens on it and bought it on a whim because I figured I could do something with it. A piece of wood, some puzzle skills, and a little modge podge later here we are. It's really simple but I think it has a subtle romance to it which I really enjoy.

Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment