Thursday, February 9, 2012

liar liar

pants on fire. So much for me making it back on here by Tuesday. As much as I would love blogging to come first in my schedule, sadly school reigns that top spot. I'm not sure what I was thinking taking 5 classes this term, but I can assure you, it is not happening again. It was midterms this week and I spent a majority of my time studying for things like my ridiculously hard Earth Science test. Earth Science, really? I love our planet, but give me a break. I appreciate all you folks that are good at that stuff but I am not nor will I ever be. And I am A-OK with that. Moving right along..




Here it is, my last Valentine's Day craft. I am so excited about these little guys! There's a romance associated with glass Coca-Cola bottles that I am in love with. Plus they're just so pretty. I thought they would make a great grown up valentine, and a nice alternative to candy.


All you have to do is cut out a bunch of little hearts, tie a bow around the top of the bottle, and thread the hearts though the bow's ends. Really simple! I am going to write the names of who they're for on the hearts (I just didn't want to spoil it incase they are reading now)!

I hope you guys have a great Friday tomorrow to kick off the weekend! And I hope you enjoyed my Valentine's ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment