Thursday, February 16, 2012

How?

How is it that my last post was Monday? I must have dreamt about doing a blog post because I could have sworn I've posted since then. I guess that's what happens when you write two blogs? I should get a twitter so I can say "#blogginggirlproblems" ehhh ehhh??

So you want to know what I've been up to? Let's start with the hair. I'm officially no longer a purple-head. Tragic, I know. After 3 weeks and a lot of trial and error I have landed in magenta-maroon land and I am here to stay. My high school self would be so proud, she always wanted us to have hair like Hayley Williams of Paramore. If only she knew we would end up here. Present self is also very proud. And in love. SO IN LOVE.


What else? Oh, I've completely fallen off the wagon with working out. I've still been eating healthier but with my more than overbooked schedule taking the time to get my sweat on has officially moved to the back burner. On the more successful side of my overbooked schedule, I am also officially expanding my design ventures. As you know I'm doing that fashion/interior design collaboration for our school's spring fashion show. My partner and I have been working hard. I really lucked out getting paired with her by the way. Her name is Christie and she is really great and has awesome ideas. This project definitely deserves it's own post once we've finished but here's a sneak peak at some of our process pictures for our final design. (note that we are completely changing each piece, we are not using anything as is).




 I'm also starting to really dabble in graphic design. Crazy right? I mean it makes sense, there is a lot of overlapping in the design field. Could a real graphic designer do a better job than me? Of course. But am I going to let that discourage me? NAH! It's mostly just blog design but it's really exciting to me. More work blogging? SO COOL. Right now I'm working on redesigning A Girl in Sunset, a wonderful blog by the wonderful Lisa Maurine. You should check it out! I'll be sure to post the finished product once it's complete.

Anything else? I think that's about it, I'll be sure to stop by tomorrow to make up for my absence the last couple of days.

Oh, I saw Chronicle and The Vow. Chronicle was INTENSE and The Vow made me cry like a little baby. Ok that's it!



No comments:

Post a Comment