Monday, February 13, 2012

BEST PRESENT EVER.


For our anniversary Nick and I decided to buy our Sasquatch tickets. This, of course, was no spur of the moment decision, we've been saving up since before Christmas. As a couple of native Washingtonians, living here in good ol' PDX, I don't think we'll ever escape the desire to go back for Sasquatch. For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's a huge 4 day music festival held here...



..one of the most beautiful places in the world in my opinion. Just looking at that picture makes me so happy. I've gone to Sasquatch for quite a few years now, but Nick went for the first time with me in 2010, and we've gone together every year since. It's sounds silly but it's a really magical experience. Four days of amazing music, friends, camping, and a view like that...magical is really the only word that I feel is appropriate.


It's hard to say who I'm excited for, there are so many great bands going this year. If anything, I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to see everyone I want to. Which I know is going to happen, I just hate having to choose. Some bands that I for sure will not miss:

Bon Iver
Group Love
Fun.

It wasn't easy only listing 3, but sometimes you have to make tough choices. Anyway it's time for this girl to get to bed. School and work are getting so busy, I will be one happy girl in 5 weeks when I get a little break (gah 5 weeks?!). Hope you all have a great Valentine's tomorrow. Even those of you who pretend to hate it. Knock it off ya scrooges! Be happy to have an excuse to make something a celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment