Monday, February 20, 2012

Have a Heart


click on the images above for more info, and to see the gallery they are in
I was poking around on wordpress the other day while I was working on A Girl In Sunset, and I found these amazing maps on Streets of Salem. She breaks them down and makes some interesting observations. She also shares other various heart maps. It's worth heading on over there and taking a look at! I think they are absolutely beautiful, not necessarily accurate (well, maybe for the 1830's, which is when they were made), but beautiful. They also very much remind me of these from It's Kind of a Funny Story, which I also love.

In other breaking news I've caught the dreaded cold I've been hearing so much about, so send me some good healthy vibes, wontchya? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment