Saturday, January 28, 2012

Take me out.



Being busy has it's ups and downs but no matter what you have to remember to make time for yourself. Most Saturdays Nick and I like to spend some time together adventuring around town, going to new places. Since we live in a completely new part of town this has been pretty easy for us lately. Today though, we went back to our old NE stomping grounds and visited some of our old favorites (shout out to Screaming Sky Gallery, we miss them so much! They were the real reason we made the trip). We were going to go to Tasty N Sons but they were SUPER packed so we went next door to Cha Cha Cha. Any sort of mexican food is good by us, plus we probably ended up saving a little money. We're both really big on eating at home, but I think it's important to get out and have someone else do the dishes every so often. It's nice! 

I also wanted share my love for one of my favorite pairs of boots. The Native Jimmy's. They're light, fun, and extremely functional for these rainy Pacific Northwest winters. My favorite thing is that they keep you warm without adding the bulk of other similar styles of winter boots. Makes them more realistic for everyday wear. If you're interested I suggest buying them here (seriously Zappos is the greatest site ever, I am a huge fan). 

I have some work that I need to get done but I'll be back here tomorrow with a super cute, super delicious Valentine's Day activity! Are you as excited as I am? Of course you are! 


No comments:

Post a Comment