Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Roadies.



I got my first pair of Jeffery Campbells today which is pretty exciting for many reasons. First and foremost they make me feel a little like Penny Lane from Almost Famous which is awesome. So awesome. Also I got them on super sale from Urban Outfitters because they only had one size left...my size. It's fate I tell you. And fate feels so much better when it's less than a third of the price.


My friend Taylor finally made it to Portland, four days later. It's funny because she really has perfect timing, it was a perfect day for her to be here. I'm not the best at staying in touch with people, but what's great is that I have a handful of girlfriends I can immediately pick up with right where we left off and it never really feels like we're too far away from each other. If only we had a pair of magic pants that we passed around...hmmm. Anyway this girl is pretty great and I'm excited about where she's headed in life. I can't wait until we live in the same city again.